Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cricut Cartridge Animal Antics


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 challenge ending March 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending March 31, 2013






Gues what I got in the mail today from Cricut.com

The new cartridge Animal antics.

Do you want to know more ?

If the answer is yes-----Watch the video


I haven't done a video in a while, so I thought you might like to see a quick one

Have a Great and blessed evening, Diana


10 comments:

  1. I got mine yesterday!! Haven't played with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana! Looks so cute!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS!! Wish mine would arrive..

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now I'm getting more and more excited to get mine....hopefully it will arrive tomorrow!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great preview of cartridge. I love the rooster cut And the sayings are so cute. Have fun with your new carteidge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got mine yesterday, too! I'm actually playing with it right now. Thanks for doing the video & sharing with all of us. I think it's going to be a super fun cartridge! Have fun!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so awesome!! Can't wait to see what you create!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!Great Preview..
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...