Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday - SIS


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 challenge (week 2) ending March 26, 2013  
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY challenge ending March 31, 2013



Good Morning Friends,


My older sister is a March baby, So here is the card I made for her even though it doesn't say happy birthday, I thought wishing her the Best, was just as good.
We  are looking at mid 60's temperatures  today. I am happy to see the warmer weather back again.

On to the card- I went for CAS  I think I succeeded


A2 size
PTI _vanilla cream card stock, aqua mist dots
Tags for Spring: sentiment and bird

Queen and Company: washi tape
Ink Versamark black onyx

Thanks for stopping by and  I love to read your comments,
Have a blessed day, Diana


11 comments:

  1. Diana, what a beautiful CAS card! I love the simplicity of it. The washi tape looks so awesome!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell if my comment worked..love the tape and your sweet bird card for your sisters birthday. H. To her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card - CAS is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous CAS card - love the use of the washi tape:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautiful!!!Your sister will love it! Adorable birdies!!So it was warm over here and now he are expecting snow...I am so confused..LOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, love the little bird.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. TO love the bird and the patterned layers. Happy birthday to your sister

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...