Monday, August 5, 2013

MOJO MONDAY

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE ends August 31
Click here for week #2 of  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #114 Christmas in July CHALLENGE ending August 6



Good Morning friends.


 I got a little Mojo Action here, I didn't get it until Tuesday last week..
I love this sketch, it is an easy one.   I have been wanting to make my blogger friend  Dee a thank you card for all the goodies she sent me for my birthday. I was going to send it out today but then, I realized I had used viva peal pen white ice and starry night, cotton candy, orange peel, lime green and candy cane stickles. Needless to say they need to cure for about a day so they don't stick to the inside of the envelope.
The papers are MME Indie chic citron  and the stamp set for the sentiment easel and paint pallet are from paper smooches: "I heart art"
 Inside the palette I used PTI beautiful blooms to make the background for the heart which is made from a leaf stamping twice, also from the same stamp set.
The inks used there are PTI ripe avocado, winter wisteria and terracotta tile, Jenni Bowlin bubblegum and Memento tuxedo black







challenges:
MIM
MOJO : sketch
All that stickles AG
Sunday Funday:AG


Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Diana, So cute! Love how you put colors and patterns together. You always make the Mojo layouts look great. Thanks for the inspiration and hosting such fun challenges.
    Have a great week!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    PS....Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design it's gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super adorable Diana! Great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the design - perfect take on the sketch!! It's fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a SWEET sentiment!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch. Love the pattern and sentiment.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation . Love the take on sketch . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty design!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, i especially like the little palette, makes me smile. :) thanks for joining us at All That Stickle.
    AnnDT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...