Monday, February 23, 2015

BBTB2 Challenge "Clock"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  FEBRUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #150 Challenge "Use Blue"




Hi Friends,
Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. It is my week to choose the challenge and with the time change just around the corner, I  have chosen the challenge for you to create a card, layout or project using  "A CLOCK" as the theme.
You must use a cricut cartridge with any die cut. That is it!! and have fun.




I used "Disney Classics" cricut cartridge with the Explore print then cut for the character feature.  For the grass I used Plantin school book, I used 3M foam tape to pop Mr. Rabbit up.  Hope you like
I will leave you with this one question--- Do you like changing your clocks in the spring and fall  and/or would you rather the time stay the same all year round.?




Supplies used.
White Daisy CTMH card stock
Disney Classics/ and Plantin school book cricut cartridge
INK: versamark onyx black
Stampendous stamp set






CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge






Challenges:
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2015/02/happy-birthday-pink-poodle-style-use.html







Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana

15 comments:

  1. Love the fab image and lovely details,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! I love the image you used!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could just leave my clocks as are lol. Your card is awesome! The person receiving this card won't even care if you were a little late - it is so darn cute. Great challenge!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana! I am amazed of your card!!! This is so cool! Layering and coloring is perfect!!!
    Looks like link to your blog under this card on BBtB2 doesn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH! That is super cute Diana! LOVE it! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable and Super fun my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love how you used Mr. Rabbit Diana!!! Just love the print and cut feature on the Explore!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Diana, Perfect card for the challenge this week. I love the print and cut feature, it makes it so easy to make the Disney cards. However, my printer leaves lines on the page and I haven't had much success, and not going to buy a new printer yet. have a great week. p.s. - i love daylight savings time and wish we had it all year long. I hibernate during the winter after 5pm. Enjoying the later days already!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is wonderful, Diana! Love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is awesome! In answer to your question, I hate switching my clocks for daylight savings time. I wish it would be the same year-round!
    Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Animal Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Doubleclick Connections! GD-Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...