Friday, February 28, 2014

May your day be filled with happiness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday February Linky Party challenge ending February 28, 2014

Click here-for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #127 challenge ending March 11, 2014


Hi Friends,

My first Unity stamp set - itty bitty (although it is not the only one I got)- Now, I know what everyone is talking about. These are some of the cutest images and the rubber stamp has such a super impression. These are great little stamp sets.



For my papers I used a combo of Jilly bean watermelon
Basic grey Mellow and  Lucille

My image and sentiment  is from the itty bitty set  " Day full of happiness "
I used PTI winter wisteria ink
I used copic markers my EK success scallop  and circle punch Martha Stewart edge trimmer and I fussy cut the wheel barrel out.


Challenges:
Unity Stamps- inspiration photo

Have a blessed day, Diana


10 comments:

  1. Hi Diana!
    What a beautiful card! I love the pretty papers you used! and your Itty -Bitty stamp set is just adorable!!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! Love that wheelbarrel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stamp set and lovely card! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Diana!! I love the stamp!! You colored it beautifully!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So positive card Diana
    thank you
    It is really beautiful sentiment on it
    hugs and blessed Sunday
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, Love how you put your card together...so cute! Looks like lots of coloring....well done.
    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and such a sweet sentiment. Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Itty Bittys! You did a gorgeous job!!! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...